Foot Pegs - XS650 - Analog - Pkg 2
Custom gripper footpegs. 2 in a package. This is not a bolt on item. Existing front footrest clevis pin must be removed.
Complete the following steps:
1. Drill out pin retaining stock pegs on stock peg mounts.
2. Drill existing clevis pin diameter hole. Increase hole diameter to 5/16" (8mm) for peg mounting bolt installation.
3. Keep the spring inside the stock footpeg mounts.
4. There is a slot inside the analog peg, one end of the spring goes inside this hole. The other end of the spring goes back into the retaining slot on the stock footpeg mounts.
5. Use hardware bolt and nylock nut to secure analog peg to peg mount.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1970 Yamaha XS1 XS1
- 1971 Yamaha XS1 XS1B
- 1972 Yamaha XS2 XS2
- 1973 Yamaha TX650 TX650
- 1974 Yamaha TX650 TX650A
- 1976 Yamaha XS650 XS650C
- 1977 Yamaha XS650 XS650D
- 1978 Yamaha XS650 XS650E
- 1980 Yamaha XS650 XS650G Special II
- 1981 Yamaha XS650 XS650H Special II