RD400 / RD350 / RD250 / R5 Suspension
When your vintage Yamaha’s suspension system starts to wear out, a lack of comfort is the least of your concerns. Worn shocks and leaky fork seals affect the even handling that helped make the RD350 one of the most popular bikes ever for vintage Japanese café racer projects. Mikes XS has Monza Sport shock absorbers and brand-new RD350 fork seals to help restore your motorcycle’s handling.
That stiff rear suspension may not be a result of simple worn RD350 shocks, though. The swing arms on these fiery little 2-stroke street rockets must be greased regularly to help them deal with the abuse sport riders can dish out. Mikes XS stocks RD350 swing arm pivot shafts, needle shaft bearings, swing arm grease seal sets and swing arm bolt grease fittings to help fully restore your vintage Yamaha 2-stroke.
- Part #27-1007Fork Seal Set - 35 x 48 x 10.5/11 - Fits: 1977-84 XS 650's (35mm Fork Tubes). Made In Japan by OEM supplier.Also fits: RD350 LC YPVS 83-84, RD350 LCF 85, RD350 LC H 86-90, TZ350 76-78, RD400 F 79, XS400 J/K 82-83, XS400 DOHC 82-87, XS400 R Seca J/K 82-83, XS500 76-78, XS750D 77.Double springNote: Measure fork tubes be...
- Part #06-3607Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) standard size for 1974-84 XS650 TX650's - Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body.12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.Can be used as replacement on: Yamaha RD400 1976-79, XS400 1977-81,...
- Part #27-1016Fork Seal Set - 34 x 46 x 10.5 - Fits: 1970-76 TX/XS 650's (34mm fork Tubes). Made In Japan by OEM Supplier.Also fits:DT250 74-78, DT250 MX 77-78, RD250 73-75, RD350 73-75, DT400 75-78, DT400 MX 77-79, RD400 76-78, TX500 73-74, XS500 75-78, TX650 A 74, XS750 1977Note: Measure fork tubes before ordering.
- Part #28-1011Swing arm Needle Bearing Conversion Kit - Kit includes - Needle Bearings & Hardened shaft. Made in Japan.The needle bearings replace the original steel, plastic or bronze bushings. You do not need those in addition to this kit. Fits: XS/TX650's 1974-84, RD250 73-75, RD350 A/B 73-75, RD350 LC 80-82, RD350 LCYP...
- Part #28-1026Swing arm bolt Grease Fitting - Replace original grease fittings with ones that fit to common American size grease guns. Fittings fit to ends of swing arm shaft (bolt). 2 required per bike. Fits: All 650's 1970-84Also fits Center Stand Bolt XS650 item #37-0001
- Part #44-2710Fork Seal set (2)Fits: RD400 1978-79, SR500 1978-93, XS650 1977-83, TX750 1973-74
- Part #06-3647Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Sport) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Dual progressive wound Chrome Springs & Chrome top shroud with Black shock body.12.75" (324mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.
- Part #06-3627Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Standard) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's - Chrome Springs, cap with chrome shock body. 12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye. Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.*** Note - the top is painted a chrome color, and not chrome plated
- $29.91Part #27-1071Swing-arm Pivot Bolt (Shaft) - Bolt with full size thread (replaces undercut original). Fits: XS1 / XS1b / XS2 / TX650 (1970-73). Check your original for cracks at the threads.Contains:1 grease fitting and 1 removable nut Additional grease fitting available, see # 28-1026
- Part #28-4001Alloy Bracket - For Fork tube end of our Hydraulic Steering Damper.Fits: 35mm. Fork tubes on Yamaha XS650's (1977-84). Made in Japan Bikes with standard 35mm forks: XS400 Maxim 82-83, SR500 E/F/G/H 78-81, XS500 C/D/E 76-78, XJ550 RH/RJ/RK Seca 81-83, XZ550 RJ/RK Vision 82-83, TX750 A 73-74, XS750.Will work with Yamaha...
- Part #28-4014Alloy Bracket - For Fork tube end of our Hydraulic Steering Damper.Fits: 34mm. Fork tubes on Yamaha XS/TX650's (1971-76). Made in Japan.Bikes with standard 34mm fork tubes: R5, DS7 1970-72, RD350 73-75, TX500 73-75, XS500 73-75, XS1, XS1b, XS2, TX650 1970-73.Please note that we find the forks have been changed on some...
- Part #40-2821Steering Stem Bearing KitFits:RD125 B/C 75-76, TZ125 G 1980, XV125 S 99, XV125 97-00 RD200 A/B/C 74-76, RD250 A/B 73-75 SR250 G/H/J Exciter 80-82 , SR250 TH Exciter II 1981 , SRX250 T/TC 1987 TD3/TR3 250 (Race) 1972, TZ250 (Race) 1973 XV250 U/UC/W/WC Route 66 88-89, XV250 A/AC Route 66 1990, XV250 G/GC-L/LC Route 66 95...