You may have rebuilt 1000 different vintage motorcycles, or you may be working on your first SR500 restoration, but either way you should consider getting a proper repair manual. Haynes SR500 workshop manuals contain photos and descriptions from an actual, complete tear down and rebuild of the same vintage thumper you are working on. With information such as torque specs and tuning and timing procedures, clutch rebuilding and brake repairs, an SR500 Haynes manual is an investment in time saving that your future self will be thankful for.
- Part #35-0200Inhibits rust, leaks, and corrosion. Not affected by oils, chemicals, solvents, etc. Low strength: frequent removal.
- $53.00Part #200-1702This impact resistant graduated tank takes the place of the original gas tank while performing carb synchronizing. Includes four feet of 1/4" fuel line and an inline brass petcock. Suggestion: look for a used hospital or doctors office IV stand. These come with 4 or 5 wheels on a weighted base, telescoping stand...
- $197.00Part #KL37-9352MC25 This versatile stand is easily adjustable to accommodate the wide range of engine types in service today. Height and width are both adjustable on the MC25- another major feature is the ability to rotate an engine a full 360 degrees. Pan removal- transmissions- starters- and clutches are just a few of the services...
- Part #35-9052Vise type tool will hold inner clutch hubs- gears- sprockets and flywheels (using pins opposite jaws side). Carbon Steel with heat treated jaws and nickel finsih. Max 130mm (5") jaw opening. Keywords: holder clamp grip
- Part #35-1769Feeler Gauge Set - Metric/Inch Feeler Gauge Set for setting valve and contact point clearances. 32pc. Set (marked in metric and inch sizes).0.03mm. - (.001") 0.04mm. - (.0015") 0.05mm. - (.002") 0.06mm. - (.0025")0.07mm. - (.0028") 0.08mm. - (.003") 0.09mm. - (.0035") 0.10mm. - (.004")0.13mm. - (...
- $9.90Part #35-1768Feeler Gauge Set- Metric Feeler Gauge Set for setting valve and contact point clearances. 20pc. Set (marked in metric sizes only).0.05mm. - (.002") 0.55mm. - (0.22")0.10mm. - (.004") 0.60mm. - (0.24")0.15mm. - (.006") 0.65mm. - (0.26")0.20mm. - (.008") 0.70mm. - (0.28")0.25mm. - (.010") 0.75mm. - (0.30"...
- Part #35-1766Feeler Gauge Set- Metric Feeler Gauge Set for setting valve clearances.9 pc. Set (marked in metric sizes only). 0.04mm. - (.0015")0.05mm. - (.002")0.06mm. - (.0025")0.07mm. - (.0028")0.08mm. - (.003")0.10mm. - (.004")0.15mm. - (.006")0.20mm. - (.008")0.30mm. - (.012")
- Part #35-0201Inhibits rust, leaks, and corrosion. Not affected by oils, chemicals, solvents, etc. Medium strength: bearing and stud.
- Part #35-0651Haynes Manual SR500, XT500, TT500, 1975 to 1981.Clear instructions and hundreds of photographs to help you perform anything from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Includes: Routine maintenance, Tune-up procedures, Engine, Clutch and Transmission Repair, Fuel and Exhaust, Ignition and Electrical, Brakes and Wheels,...