When the fork seals on vintage Yamahas begin to leak, oil can end up everywhere. At first, it just drips down the fork leg, but eventually it coats the brake caliper and blows onto the engine in the wind. Stop this dangerous situation at the first sign of trouble to prevent messy and dangerous operating conditions. Mikes XS stocks SR500 fork seals and dust caps to keep your thumper’s fork oil where it belongs. We also sell SR500 Monza shock absorbers, swing arm bolt grease fittings and more suspension components for your vintage Japanese motorcycle.
- Part #06-3607Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) standard size for 1974-84 XS650 TX650's - Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body.12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.Can be used as replacement on: Yamaha RD400 1976-79, XS400 1977-81,...
- Part #28-1026Swing arm bolt Grease Fitting - Replace original grease fittings with ones that fit to common American size grease guns. Fittings fit to ends of swing arm shaft (bolt). 2 required per bike. Fits: All 650's 1970-84Also fits Center Stand Bolt XS650 item #37-0001
- Part #44-2710Fork Seal set (2)Fits: RD400 1978-79, SR500 1978-93, XS650 1977-83, TX750 1973-74
- Part #28-4001Alloy Bracket - For Fork tube end of our Hydraulic Steering Damper.Fits: 35mm. Fork tubes on Yamaha XS650's (1977-84). Made in Japan Bikes with standard 35mm forks: XS400 Maxim 82-83, SR500 E/F/G/H 78-81, XS500 C/D/E 76-78, XJ550 RH/RJ/RK Seca 81-83, XZ550 RJ/RK Vision 82-83, TX750 A 73-74, XS750.Will work with Yamaha...
- Part #41-2860Swing Arm Bearing set SR500SR500 1978-81 1982-93, XT500 1976-81