Yamaha XS650 Brake Switches
Before you take your new XS650 restoration, XS650 café race or your XS650 chopper build on the road, inspect your brake light’s function to be sure the driver behind you knows you’re stopping. The answer to a faulty tail light could be as simple as installing a new XS front brake switch. Mikes XS is also your source for hydraulic banjo bolt brake switches, Yamaha XS rear brake light switches and other XS650 replacement brake light switches.
- Part #12-0044Front Brake Light Switch - Fits:1976-84 XS650's OEM Ref.# 1AO-83980-30Also fits: RD400 76-79, XS400 77-84, XS500 76-78, XS750 77-79, XS850 80-81, XS1100 L 78-81
- Part #29-7002Brake Switch - Hydraulic Banjo Bolt Type . 10mm. x M1.25 with 24" Lead.Fits: All Hydraulic Brake systems on all 72-84 XS650's that use a single hose type banjo bolt. Brake switch bolt can be fitted anywhere from the master cylinder to the caliper and is actuated by hydraulic pressure.
- Part #12-0046Front Brake Light Switch. Fits: XS1/XS1b/XS2/TX650 (1970-73).Replaces OEM numbers 232-83980-30-00/306-83980-30-00 on models listed above.Also fit: R5, DS7Make sure you have or buy a front brake lever with the tab to activate the switch
- Part #29-7003Brake Switch - Hydraulic Banjo Bolt Type . 10mm. x M1.00 with 24" Lead.Fits: All Magura Master Cylinders, Our # 08-4000 rear master cylinder and many European and Suzuki brake systems (10mm. X M1.00 thread). Must use a single hose type banjo bolt. Brake switch bolt can be fitted anywhere from the master cylinder to the...
- Part #29-7000Equivalent to OEM: 341-83980-30-00 Front Hydraulic Brake Light Switch.Fits: RD250 73-75- RD350 73-75- RD400 76-79- TX650A- XS650B/C (1974-76).10mm thread- 1.25mm thread pitch. Two male bullet terminals