Those cracked clutch and brake levers are a permanent reminder that your XS750 tipped over. Replace them and restore your classic Yamaha’s flawless appearance. Mikes XS has XS750 brake and clutch levers in black or chrome to suit your build. To finish off an XS750, XS850 or XS1100 café racer restoration, look to us for your GB café-style headlight brackets, clutch cables and more.
- Part #08-0014Clutch Lever (Silver) - Fits: XS2 (72), TX650/A (73-74), and XS650 B/C/D (75-77) OEM Ref.# 583/1J3-83912-10, 214-83912-00Also fits: RD125 75-77, RD200 74-76, RD250 73-77, RD350 73-75, TZ350 76-78, XS360 76-77, RD400 C/D/E 76-78, XS400 77-78, TX500 73-74, XS500 75-78, TX750 73-74, TZ750 74 & 77, XS750 77-78.
- Part #08-0118Brake lever (silver) 77-84. With finger indentions.Also compatible with: XS400 79-81, SR500 78-79, XJ550 Seca 81-83, XJ650 Maxim 80-83, XJ650 L 81, XJ650 R Seca 82, XS750 E/F 78-79, XV750 Virago 81-83, XS850 80-81, XJ1100 82, XS1100 L/S 78-8108-0134 is matching clutch lever.*** has finger indentions
- Part #09-0016GB Cafe Headlight Bracket Set. - Polished Aluminum - Fits: 35mm, 39mm and 41mm with shims Fork tubes as used on 1977-84 XS650's. 11mm. mount holes. Approximately 4 1/2 inches from center of fork tube mount hole to center of headlight attachment hole.Bikes with standard 35mm forks: XS400 Maxim 82-83, SR500 E/F/G/H 78...
- $46.94Part #09-0019Headlight Bracket 36mm. Headlight brackets. Not a standard XS650 size, for use with 36mm replacement forks. High quality, substantial, polished aluminum. Really nice!Bikes with standard 36mm forks: TT500 C/D/E/F/G/H 76-81, XT500 76-81, XV500 K Virago 83, XV535 T/TC/U Virago 87-88, XV535 93-95, XV535 96-99, XJ550 M...
- Part #43-5135Throttle cable Fits: XS750 (1977-79) and XS850 (1980-81)