When a vintage Yamaha petcock decides to start leaking fuel, it is never at a good time. Its gaskets tend to show their age when your engine is at running temperature, meaning you are on the road. Inspect your XS750 restoration’s petcock for signs of age. Mikes XS has XS750 fuel petcock repair kits to restore the proper flow through this sensitive vacuum operated system.
We are also a prime source for vintage Yamaha carburetor replacement parts. We stock XS750, XS850 and XS1100 brass carb floats, float needles and float-bowl gaskets to address another common fuel-leak location on vintage motorcycles. We also stock XS750 carb slides and carburetor rebuild kits to bring your classic Yamaha restoration to life.
- Part #20-0100Kit contains o rings and diaphragms to rebuild one fuel petcock. Does not include plastic diaphragm spacer block.Yamaha XS650 F, 2F, G, H, Special II, Heritage, 78-83.XS400 E, F, 2F, G, H, 78-81, SG/SH Special 80-81 XJ700 N/NC/S Maxim 85-86 XS750 SE after frame 311211 78, XS750SF 79, XS850 80-81 XJ900 83-85 XJ900R SEC...
- Part #48-5014Float Needle with clip - Fits: XS650G-K 1980-84 Stock 34mm. Mikuni CV Carburetors - Viton tipped Needle & clip Only!Also fits: SR250 80-82, XS400 G/H Special II 80-81, XS400 SG/SH/SJ Special 80-82, XV750 88-95, XV1100 88-97, XS1100 80-81,
- Part #20-6502Plastic Carb Float - Fits: 1980-84 XS650 Stock 34mm. Mikuni CV Carbs.Also replaces Brass float used on early 1980 XS650 "Specials". OEM Ref.# 3H5-14985-00 Includes Float and pinAlso fits:XS400 J/K Maxim 82-83 XS400 RJ/RK SECA 82-83 XS1100 G 80-81
- $9.93Part #48-8106Mikuni Pocket Tuner. A handy pocket-size calculator which can be used to determine required jetting changes in Mikuni carburetors due to climate and temperature changes. The Pocket Tuner is applicable to both single and multi-carb applications on two-stroke and four-stroke engines. It also has a guide for determining r...
- Part #48-1408Carburetor Rebuild Kit - Fits: XS650SG-SL (1980-84) stock Mikuni 34mm. CV carburetors Kit Contains : Push-in Float Valve assembly with O-Ring, Carb rubber passage Plug & Float bowl Gasket 3F7. Made in Japan - 1 kit required per carb.Also works for: XS400 SE '82, XS1100 SG '80, XS1100 LG/LH/SH '80-'81
- Part #20-6028Carb Slide & Diaphragm Assembly. - Fits: Mikuni BS34 CV Carbs as used on 1980-84 XS650's OEM Ref.# 3F7/3H5-14940 - Mikuni GenuineAlso fits: SR250 Exciter 80-82, XS400 SE 82, XS400 G 80, XS400 H 81, XS400 SH/SJ 81-82, XS400 J 82, XS400 K Maxim 83, XJ900 RK Seca 83, XJ1100 Maxim 82, XS1100 G/H/LG/LG/SG/SH 80-81
- Part #48-5019Carb Float Valve (Needle & Seat) - threaded type. Fits: XS2 (1972), TX650/A (1973-74), XS650B-F (1975-79) with stock Mikuni BS38 CV CarburetorsAlso fits:RD250 (DS6) and RD350 (R5) 70-72 OEM 168-14190-20-00, XS500 C/D 76-77, TX750A 73-74, XS1100 78-79
- Part #43-5135Throttle cable Fits: XS750 (1977-79) and XS850 (1980-81)
- Part #20-5020Gasket - Float Bowl - Fits: 1980-84 XS650 Stock 34mm. Mikuni CV Carbs. XS650 SE/SF/SG 78-80.Oem Ref.# 3F7-14984-00Also fits: XS400 G/H/SH/SJ 80-82, XS1100 80-81, SR250 80-82, XS750.
- Part #48-1447Blind Plug - Carb Holder Air Barb - OEM Ref.# 1J7-13569-00. Also called carburetor rubber passage plug.Fits: 1978-84 XS650 stock carb holders & blocks off air barbs when vacuum petcocks are replaced with manual type petcocks. Order quantity needed.Also fits: XS1100 80-81Fits: All Mikes XS Carb Holders and Carb Hold...
- Part #20-0101Kit contains o rings and diaphragms to rebuild one fuel petcock. Does not include plastic diaphragm spacer block.Yamaha XS650 E 78XS360 C, D, 2D 76-77 XS400 D 77 SR500 E/F/G/H 78-81 SR500 82-84, 88, 91-93 XS500 E 78 XS750 D/2D/E/F 77-79 XS1100 E/F/G/H 78-81
- Part #40-4810Float NeedleFits: XS360 1976-77, XS400 1977-79, RD400 77 (OEM 1J7-14190-20-00), XT500 76-79 and 88, XS650 77-80, XS750 77-79, XS1100 78-79, RD250 LC 82, RD350 LC 82Kawasaki: KZ1000 A1/A2 77-78, KZ900 A4-A5 76-77, KZ900 B1 LTD 76, KZ1000 Di Z1R 78, KZ1000 A3-A4 MKII 79-80, KZ1000 B1/B2 LTD 77-78, KZ1000 B3/B4 LTD 79-80,...