Shorai Lithium-Ion Battery LFX14L5-BS12
Great battery for your custom cafe racer and bobber projects. Much smaller and lighter than lead acid batteries, comes with packing to fit the battery box. The manufacturer expects Li-on batteries to last on average about twice as long as a lead acid battery in the same application, making the effective cost differential much lower.
- 134mm length, 80mm width, 160mm height
- Ultra light - on average 1/5 the weight of lead acid batteries. Save about 6.5 pounds compared to YTX14AHL-BS. Weighs 2.28 lbs (1032 grams).
- Zero sulfation for longer service life.
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance, great for motorcycles put up for the winter. Generally there is no need for tender.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- Two year warranty from Shorai.
- 12V. Max Charge 14 Amps.
- It is important that the equipment on your bike does not over charge this battery to preserve its longevity.
Battery User Manual (PDF)