Carburetor Conversion Kit - Virago - XV750 - XV920
Brand new carburetor kit consisting of genuine Mikuni 34mm carburetors, pre-jetted with proven specs utilizing genuine Mikuni components.
- Pre-jetted carbs for stock to mildly modified engines
- CNC machined bolt on flange adapters with perfectly mated rubber connectors and clamps
- M6 x 1.0 threaded hole in each manifold for carburetor syncing - with stainless plugs
- Correct assembly length for use with the stock air tubes
- Stainless steel flange adapter allen bolts
- 1-2 cable for use with the factory throttle assembly and some aftermarket units - 42" case length
- Additional jetting included. 2 Sizes of mains, and 2 sizes of pilots
- Viton, ultra high quality, high temperature manifold o-rings
Our supplier doesn't just swap out the mains and pilots. Slide, needle jet, needle, main, and pilots have all been chosen for the best possible combination. Due to the engine design of the 750/920 our supplier opted to swap in the knob style choke assemblies for easy access. Because each bike is different, and because these are shipped all over the world, our supplier cannot guarantee out of the box compatibility. Climate, altitude, and engine setup all play into the fuel requirements that must be met. Our supplier included the additional mains and pilots for such occasions. Most customers will find they can install and run the carbs just as supplied without any tinkering.
Our supplier CNC machined the flange adapters in house and paired them with perfectly sized, high quality English made rubber connectors. When our supplier designed the flange adapters, they mimicked the Mikuni spigot indent for a perfect fit, and perfect seal on both sides. These rubber connectors are not your typical straight, green stripe, radiator hose. When used with the flange adapters, they allow for a nearly step-less transition from manifold, to rubber, to carburetor. The reduced turbulence through the intake means more efficient operation for more power, throttle response, and efficiency.
Custom made, high quality 1 into 2 pre-assembled cable for easy installation. Cable is good for close to stock style bars and shorter, and is designed to work with the factory throttle housing and some aftermarket units.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
Motorcycle Fitment: N/A