Yamaha XS650 Parts
MikesXS.net was started in 2001 with the XS650 rider in mind and has continuously been the largest and most comprehensive supplier of XS650 parts. MikesXS carries everything you need to service your Yamaha XS650, including: high output XS650 charging systems (PMA kit), hard tail frames, big bore kits, XS650 petcocks, oem type oil filters, XS650 carburetor (carb) kits, brake calipers, clutch repair kits, XS650 master cylinders, gasket sets, 7/8 inch handlebars, cam chain guides and many other items! All of the inventory listed on our site is in stock and usually ships within 24 hours. We ship all over the world from the United States to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, UK, France, Germany and over 50 other countries.
We are proud to have many of our parts manufactured for us by the very same factories that made the original OEM parts and we also support and carry parts from custom parts builders like Hugh's Handbuilt, Monster Craftsman, TC Bros, Pamco, XS Charge, Analog Cycles, Moto Gadget and many other custom motorcycle fabrication parts.
The XS650 XS1 was the first 4 stroke engine motorcycle ever developed by Yamaha and was also the first large displacement engine. Prior to the introduction of this bike, the largest engine was the YR-1 Yamaha 2-stroke twin.
The XS650 debuted on the market in 1970 as the XS-1, the biggest bike in the Yamaha stable. Available in one color scheme, green and white, the first version featured drum brakes and was not equipped with an electric starter.
The motorcycle division of Yamaha was founded in 1955, and was headed by Genichi Kawakami. Early success in racing set the tone for Yamaha, as competition in many varieties of motorcycle racing has been a key endeavor of the company throughout its history.
The target for Yamaha therefore was clear: light weight, high performance and easy handling at a level of the smaller Yamaha two-stroke motorcycles. The high engine output of the SOHC compared to the existing OHV type four-stroke models. The Yamaha XS-1 650 is defined as a proven legacy and continued on through 15 years ending in 1984.
One of the exciting emerging trends over the last years has been the ease in which the XS650 can be customized into a chopper, bobber, brat, cafe racer or you can just do a complete restoration. MikesXS has a very experienced team of professionals that can help answer any questions you might have on your custom project.
1978 XS650E, XS650SE
1979 XS650F, XS650 Special, XS650SF
1980 XS650G, XS650S
1981 XS650H, XS650SH
*please see product pages for specific fitment information
Items 1-48 of 1644
- Part #200-3553VM22/210 type - Sold Individually Fits: Yamaha XS650C-F (1976-79) BS38 Mikuni CV carbs Mikuni VM18 CLAMP-ON- VM22 FLANGE- VM26-8074- VM26-34 FLANGE- VM24-44 SPIGOT- TM SERIES TM24- TM38 (NO ACCELERATOR PUMP) EARLY TMS/TMX CARBURETORS VM29 roundslide smoothbore, VM33 roundslide smoothbore, Kawasaki Suzuki Yam...
- Part #200-3555VM22/210 type - Sold Individually Fits: Yamaha XS650C-F (1976-79) BS38 Mikuni CV carbs Mikuni VM18 CLAMP-ON- VM22 FLANGE- VM26-8074- VM26-34 FLANGE- VM24-44 SPIGOT- TM SERIES TM24- TM38 (NO ACCELERATOR PUMP) EARLY TMS/TMX CARBURETORS VM29 roundslide smoothbore, VM33 roundslide smoothbore, Kawasaki Suzuki Yam...
- Part #200-3557VM22/210 type - Sold Individually Fits: Yamaha XS650C-F (1976-79) BS38 Mikuni CV carbs Mikuni VM18 CLAMP-ON- VM22 FLANGE- VM26-8074- VM26-34 FLANGE- VM24-44 SPIGOT- TM SERIES TM24- TM38 (NO ACCELERATOR PUMP) EARLY TMS/TMX CARBURETORS VM29 roundslide smoothbore, VM33 roundslide smoothbore, Kawasaki Suzuki Yam...
- Part #200-3559
- Part #200-3561
- Part #200-3563
- Part #200-3565
- Part #200-3567
- Part #200-3568
- Part #200-3570
- Part #200-3573
- Part #200-3576
- Part #200-3579
- Part #01-901110pc. Engine Oil Seal kit - Superior Quality by original Japanese maker (Ars) Includes 2pc. of the 6mm thick cam seals needed for the 80-84 TCI engines. Fits: XS650 1980-84. Seals included in kit - Electric start to crank case seal, starter motor shaft seal, kick start seal, shift shaft seal, clutch push rod seal, t...
- Part #14-0907BPamco Electronic Ignition with Integrated E-Advancer and Ignition Coil.Kit Includes: Complete Ignition with E-Advancer assembly, Dual Output Points type Ignition Coil (#17-6822) and Two 5K NGK Spark Plug Caps (#23-3113) and 1 set of Point Plate Screws(2) & washers(2)(#14-0655), Advance Rod assembly (#14-0650) plus...
- Part #01-901010pc. Engine Oil Seal kit - Superior Quality by original Japanese maker (Ars) Includes 2pc. of special triple lip 7mm thick cam seals. Fits: All 650's 1970-79. Seals included in kit - Electric start to crank case seal, starter motor shaft seal, kick start seal, shift shaft seal, clutch push rod seal, transmission cou...
- Part #01-9019Clutch Pushrod Oil Seal - Made in Japan by original maker. Fits: 1970-84 650's OEM Ref.# 93102-08094/08118 (SD - 8-25-6) ArsNote: The Clutch pushrod seal is a chronic leaker.This seal was made to be replaced when the engine cases are split! It can be replaced without splitting the cases but it is tricky to drive it i...
- Part #05-0005High Performance Connecting Rod Kit - 447 type ( 20mm. piston pin hole ) Fits:TX650A (1974) & All XS650 (75-84). Includes: Connecting Rod, Crank Pin, Thrust Washers & Special high load Big end Bearing. A Superior quality part made in Japan on all new tooling.
- Part #05-0006Guide Stopper (Front cam chain guide bar)Fits: All TX/XS 650's 1970-84 - OEM Ref.# 256-12231-01 When black plastic bits start showing up in your oil its usually from the guide bar breaking up due to heat & old age. Replace it as the cam chain will next start to saw its way thru the aluminum support.
- Part #05-0016Piston Ring Set - Stock/Standard Size (for 1 piston) Fits: TX/XS650's 74-84 (447 & 533 type engines - 1974-84). OEM Ref.# 447-11610-00-00 Quality Made in Japan on all new tooling.Note: 447 type Rings interchange with European 533 Rings but pistons do not.447 rings do not interchange with original 256 rings used o...
- Part #05-0025High Performance Camshaft and matching performance Valve Spring Kit.Cam fits 1974-84 447/533 type engines only.Sold as a kit Only: Camshaft has removable 36 tooth drive sprocket and kit includes special Valve Stem Seals, Valve Springs and clearance spring caps (No valve guide mods needed). Cams are machined from New B...
- Part #05-0652Piston Kit (2nd.oversize - 0.50mm.) for 256 Engines (1970-73 only! ) -Kit includes: Piston for one cylinder, one Piston Pin (22mm.), 2 Piston Pin Clips and Rings for one piston - Piston uses high quality 447 type rings and kit can be used as a set Only. Japanese made superior quality.
- Part #05-0659Big Fin Cylinder Block fitted to Standard size 650cc. original type pistons. Includes Cylinder Block, fitted Stock type cast pistons, piston pins, clips, Head and base gasket and matching piston ring sets.No core accepted or required.Kit Fits: 1974-84 447 XS/TX 650 Engines.Start over at the original stock 650cc. bore...
- Part #05-0750Big Bore Cylinder and Piston Kit ALL NEW PARTS! The Only complete bolt on Big Bore 750cc Cylinder and piston kit ever made for the XS650 Yamaha Modified limited production European Race Engine Cylinder Block has enlarged fins for improved cooling. The New Cylinder Block has longer fins matching the Head Fin...
- $10.92Part #05-90043.33 oz. (75 ml) tube of Autosol Metal Polish.Cleans, polishes, protects and removes corrosion.For all metal parts-chrome, brass, copper, nickel,stainless steel & aluminum.Made in Germany since 1929."A product that is superior to anything else available"
- Monza Traditional Shock Absorber Set 11.5" (292mm) black body and cap with chrome spring, eye to eye$95.97Part #06-3608Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body. 11.5" (292mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda.
- Part #06-3643Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Sport) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Dual Progressive wound Black Springs with Black shock body. No top cap or shroud.13 3/16" (335mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.This look has proven to be very popular! Great look for chopper and bobber custom projects.Yamaha...
- Part #06-3721Gas Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Cafe) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Black Springs& Silver body 12.6" (320mm.) eye to eye. Top eye 14.2mm Dia., Bottom eye 10.2mm. Dia. Top Quality
- Part #07-0651Replica of the Original 650 Exhaust System For 1970-73 XS1/XS1b/XS2/TX650 Features - Good Looks, Chrome finish, finned Headclamps, high quality Mufflers with original type internal components for that great original sound, Mounting hardware included. Headpipes are single thickwall type - 1.25" ID. "Best sounding syste...
- Part #07-0652Replica Muffler Set - Original for XS1/XS1b/XS2/TX650 (1970-73) and also used for our later model systems #07-0749 and #07-0750.Chrome Plated. 1 each of LH and RH side. " Best sounding Mufflers ever made for the 650 "*** Includes Joint nuts25 1/2" long. 94mm diameter
- Part #07-0757Chrome Replacement Headpipes - 1 1/2" OD x 1 3/8" (35mm.) ID x 35" Long with a slight kickup on the ends. When Mounted the ends of the headpipes are approx.5" past the back edge of the engine Clutch(RH) Cover.New Removable Chromed OEM type Finned Headclamps included!Fits: All 650's 1970-84
- Part #07-0758Stainless Steel XS Performance Headpipe Set - 1.75" (45mm.) OD x 1.65" (42mm.)ID x 39" Long. When Mounted the ends of the headpipes are approx. 5" past the back edge of the engine Clutch(RH) Cover. New Chromed OEM type Finned Headclamps included! Fits: All 650's 1970-84Fits: to our #07-0041, 07-0015 or 07-0014 Muffler...
- $262.97Part #07-07672-1 Chrome XS Performance Headpipe Set with collector. XS650 (80-84), 1 1/2" OD Headpipes with finned clamp and a collector pipe(45.3mm.OD)with a slight kick up.Note: Muffler NOT Included.In Dyno Development this system with a free flowing muffler added and unprecedented 10HP+ rear wheel to a completely stock 1980 XS6...
- Part #08-0255Master Cylinder Assembly - 13mm. bore (for single Front disc brake) Yamaha OEM type. Complete with brake lever, brake light switch, banjo bolt and banjo bolt washers (Pr.). Recommended for 1977-84 XS650's Mirror mount has left hand Threads.For single disc brake.Also fits RD250, RD350, RD400, XS750 Standard 1977-79, XS8...
- Part #08-0265Master Cylinder Assembly - 16mm bore.Recommended for late dual disc Front brakes on 1977-84 Yamaha XS650's Or single front disc brake (1972-76 650's). Yamaha OEM type. Complete with brake lever, brake light switch, banjo bolt and washers. Mirror mount has Left Threads.For dual disc brakes.Also fits: XS750 Standard and...
- Part #08-5001Brake Caliper - Complete Right side Brake Caliper assembly with mounting bolts and mounting bracket as shown (Brake pads not included).Fits to RH (stock single disc side) of 1977-84 XS650's The latest new production of the 1977-84 XS650 type Caliper.Note: These calipers are the same as earlier production except for th...
- Part #08-6008Early brake Caliper with pads assembly (72-76) Fits Right or Left side XS650OEM reference number: 306-25810-09-00Also fits: RD350 73
- Part #08-600976 Type Single Master Cylinder 16mm Bore Mirror mount has Right hand Thread. #16-4662 (Black: RH Male to LH Female) will be needed to attach XS Type Replacement RH Mirror (16-3039) and the Right Hand (Brake Side) Mirror in the 16-3037 set.#16-4660 (Black: RH Male to RH Female) will be needed to maintain same height f...
- Part #10-2006XS650 Fuse Boxes located on top of the battery are a part of the original wiring harness and have not been available separate, we now offer a copy of this box as shown plus matching terminal block & terminals + the battery top cover it attaches to. Cut the old fuse box from your main harness, attach the connector b...
- Part #14-0900Standard Ignition by Pamco, a proven reliable electronic trigger system that replaces the stock XS650 breaker point type ignition. Works with original advance assembly parts and is an easy set & forget install. Fits: All 1970-84 XS650's Basic unit only - Requires a dual output coil (2.2-3 OHM primary) plus stock pa...
- Part #14-0901Basic Pamco Standard Ignition Kit by Pamco, a proven reliable electronic trigger system that replaces the stock XS650 breaker point type ignition. Works with original advance assembly parts and is an easy set & forget install. Fits: All 1970-84 XS650's Kit Includes: Basic trigger assembly ( XS#14-0900 ) Dual output...