Yamaha XS650 Parts
MikesXS.net was started in 2001 with the XS650 rider in mind and has continuously been the largest and most comprehensive supplier of XS650 parts. MikesXS carries everything you need to service your Yamaha XS650, including: high output XS650 charging systems (PMA kit), hard tail frames, big bore kits, XS650 petcocks, oem type oil filters, XS650 carburetor (carb) kits, brake calipers, clutch repair kits, XS650 master cylinders, gasket sets, 7/8 inch handlebars, cam chain guides and many other items! All of the inventory listed on our site is in stock and usually ships within 24 hours. We ship all over the world from the United States to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, UK, France, Germany and over 50 other countries.
We are proud to have many of our parts manufactured for us by the very same factories that made the original OEM parts and we also support and carry parts from custom parts builders like Hugh's Handbuilt, Monster Craftsman, TC Bros, Pamco, XS Charge, Analog Cycles, Moto Gadget and many other custom motorcycle fabrication parts.
The XS650 XS1 was the first 4 stroke engine motorcycle ever developed by Yamaha and was also the first large displacement engine. Prior to the introduction of this bike, the largest engine was the YR-1 Yamaha 2-stroke twin.
The XS650 debuted on the market in 1970 as the XS-1, the biggest bike in the Yamaha stable. Available in one color scheme, green and white, the first version featured drum brakes and was not equipped with an electric starter.
The motorcycle division of Yamaha was founded in 1955, and was headed by Genichi Kawakami. Early success in racing set the tone for Yamaha, as competition in many varieties of motorcycle racing has been a key endeavor of the company throughout its history.
The target for Yamaha therefore was clear: light weight, high performance and easy handling at a level of the smaller Yamaha two-stroke motorcycles. The high engine output of the SOHC compared to the existing OHV type four-stroke models. The Yamaha XS-1 650 is defined as a proven legacy and continued on through 15 years ending in 1984.
One of the exciting emerging trends over the last years has been the ease in which the XS650 can be customized into a chopper, bobber, brat, cafe racer or you can just do a complete restoration. MikesXS has a very experienced team of professionals that can help answer any questions you might have on your custom project.
1978 XS650E, XS650SE
1979 XS650F, XS650 Special, XS650SF
1980 XS650G, XS650S
1981 XS650H, XS650SH
*please see product pages for specific fitment information
Items 1-48 of 467
- Part #01-0115Premium Valve Stem Seals. Use these with Our New #05-0025 XS Performance Cam(Also Web Cams) and matching XS Performance Valve Spring Sets.Seals are 0.85mm. shorter than our #01-0114 stem seals and this provides additional seal to valve cap clearance needed when using higher lift cams.
- Part #01-8815Tsubaki BF05M Rivet Master Link Cam Chain replacement link XS650 (74-84), TX650 also fits: SR500 78-81, XT500 76-81see 52-4048 for cam chain
- $1.76Part #02-6504Damper Grommet for sidecover - (Lower single piece for 1 sidecover fits into frame tube). Fits: Plastic covers as used on XS650SG-SL plus H Special II 1980-84 "Specials". See web site model ID photo's if you are unsure of your sidecover type.Fits: 1978 xs400 2e
- Part #02-6528Rubber Grommet with metal bushing - Fits: Sidecover latch , Headlamp adjuster, Mount - lower (plastic section) of Rear fender, Front mount point of chain guard, Tail lamp base to fender (round tail lens), Rear master cylinder reservoir mount (1978-80 ) OEM Ref.#'s 214-21717-00 / 90480-14101/102-00/14023-00 + collar 90...
- Part #03-0740Mount Bracket - for Mini Tach/Speedo to handlebar (chrome clamp type).
- Part #03-0751Speedometer - Chrome Mini - 1.9" Diameter (48mm) White Face, 0 -140MPH. for Yamaha 650's. Internal illumination. Calibrated for 19" front wheel. 2:1 ratio.See tach 03-0752 May be suitable for: other Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, you need to check ratio, wheel size, etc.
- Part #03-0752Tachometer - Chrome Mini - 1.9" Diameter (48mm) - White Face, 0-12,000 RPM for Yamaha 650's. Internal illumination. Mechanical (cable drive) type. 1:5 ratio.Other bikes with 1:5 ratio: XS360, XS400, RD350, RD400, SR500see speedo's 03-0751, 03-0753
- Part #03-0759Smith's Style Tachometer to fit stock mount bracket on 1970-72 XS1/XS2 650's. Vintage Style with Black case,3.15" Diameter (80mm) Black face. 0-10,000 RPM with redline mark at 7,500 RPM. AMBER, Mechanical cable drive type (1:5 ratio). High Beam and Neutral light on face. Stud mount with Nylock Nuts and rubber dampe...
- Part #03-0760Smith's Style Speedometer to fit stock mount bracket on 1970-72 XS1/XS2 650's. Vintage Style with Black case,3.15" Diameter (80mm). Black Face 0-130 MPH with Tripmeter.AMBER. Mechanical cable drive type.(60MPH=2,240 RPM) Stud mount with Nylock Nuts and rubber damper grommets.Note: This instrument type has a straig...
- Part #05-0005High Performance Connecting Rod Kit - 447 type ( 20mm. piston pin hole ) Fits:TX650A (1974) & All XS650 (75-84). Includes: Connecting Rod, Crank Pin, Thrust Washers & Special high load Big end Bearing. A Superior quality part made in Japan on all new tooling.
- Part #05-0006Guide Stopper (Front cam chain guide bar)Fits: All TX/XS 650's 1970-84 - OEM Ref.# 256-12231-01 When black plastic bits start showing up in your oil its usually from the guide bar breaking up due to heat & old age. Replace it as the cam chain will next start to saw its way thru the aluminum support.
- Part #05-0008Crank Main Bearing - Drive end - RH (Ball Type) - B6306C3- Special. 1 Pc. used per engine. OEM# 93306-30604-00-00 Fits: 1970-84 650'sMade in Taiwan exclusively for Mikes XSReplaces the Discontinued and long unavailable Koyo brand original Bearing.
- Part #05-0020Piston Ring Set - 2nd. Oversize - 0.50mm. (for 1 piston) Fits: TX/XS650's 74-84 (447 & 533 type engines - 1974-84). OEM Ref.# 447-11610-20 Quality Made in Japan on all new tooling.Note: 447 type rings interchange with European 533 rings but pistons do not. 447 rings do not interchange with original 256 rings...
- Part #05-0037XS Performance Rocker Arm Set (4) with Valve Adjuster Screws -(3mm internal hex type for easy valve clearance adjustments). Each assembly weighs only 5 oz.Fits: 1974-1984 650's.** Note - the part is for the 447 motor onlyNote: Rocker Arms do Not have the decompressor lip as used on 1972-73 Models. Sold in Sets of 4 Onl...
- Part #05-0080Stainless Steel Rocker Shaft Plug with O-ring.(Set of 4 pc.) - Allen socket head type.Fits: All XS/TX 650's 1970-84
- Part #05-0653Piston Kit (3rd.oversize - 0.75mm.) for 256 Engines (1970-73 only! ) -Kit includes: Piston for one cylinder, one Piston Pin (22mm.), 2 Piston Pin Clips and Rings for one piston - Piston uses high quality 447 type rings and kit can be used as a set Only. Japanese made superior quality.
- Part #05-0750Big Bore Cylinder and Piston Kit The Only complete bolt on Big Bore 750cc Cylinder and piston kit ever made for the XS650 Yamaha Modified limited production European Race Engine Cylinder Block has enlarged fins for improved cooling. The New Cylinder Block has longer fins matching the Head Fin Length. Kit Fits...
- Part #05-0857Stock 22 Tooth 5th. Main Gear (located on final output shaft)Replacement for original gear - OEM Ref. # 256-17251-045th gear commonly wears out the engagement dogs causing the transmission to slip out of 5th gear. Replace this gear if you have this problem (cases must be split to install).Fits: XS650's 1978 - 1984 Onl...
- $10.92Part #05-90043.33 oz. (75 ml) tube of Autosol Metal Polish.Cleans, polishes, protects and removes corrosion.For all metal parts-chrome, brass, copper, nickel,stainless steel & aluminum.Made in Germany since 1929."A product that is superior to anything else available"
- Part #06-3601Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body.13 3/16" (335mm.) eye to eye, Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.335mm is standard size for: Yamaha RD250 1973-75, RD350 1973-75, XS360 1976-77, TX650...
- Part #06-3607Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) standard size for 1974-84 XS650 TX650's - Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body.12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.Can be used as replacement on: Yamaha RD400 1976-79, XS400 1977-81,...
- Part #06-3627Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Standard) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's - Chrome Springs, cap with chrome shock body. 12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye. Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.*** Note - the top is painted a chrome color, and not chrome plated
- Part #06-3641Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Sport) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Chrome top shroud with Black shock body.13 3/16" (335mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.
- Part #06-3721Gas Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Cafe) for 1974-84 XS/TX650's -Black Springs& Silver body 12.6" (320mm.) eye to eye. Top eye 14.2mm Dia., Bottom eye 10.2mm. Dia. Top Quality
- Part #06-3734Replacement Shock Rubbers, Spacers and washer Set. For shocks with Eye type mounting points. Fits: Our #06-3601, 06-3607, 06-3608, 06-3621, 06-3627, 06-3641, 06-3647 Shock sets and some other brands.Each Set Contains all items shown (in quantities shown).