XS750 / XS850 / XS1100 Parts
Yamaha a proven leader of innovation decided to tilt the scales in 1977 and create the XS750. This bike was ahead of its time. A narrow, three cylinder in-line with a low center gravity power plant. As if that was not enough, the motorcycles drive train was not furnished with the typical chain and sprockets and came equipped with a first of its kind shaft drive. This again was another first for Yamaha and complemented the forethought and engineering of the future of motorcycles. It had opened another complete market for the touring cyclist. Yamaha franchises came equipped after the initial shock to the customer with a complete touring package. Then this of course was the beginning of the aftermarket add on accessories for the comfort of long motorcycle road trips.
As in the past, Yamaha engineers in 1980 did the next best thing to produce a smoother ride with more power and upscale the displacement of this genesis triple motor to become the XS850. The XS850 was produced for only two years when Yamaha then dropped the “triple” in 1982 and headed into the “V-Motor” type motorcycles.
In the background, there was also a big brother to the large displacement phenomenon in motorcycle history. In 1978, Yamaha developed the XS1100. Power was produced by a dual OHC along with a set of CV34mm carburetors. The bike was a sensation to all types of motorcyclists. It had the performance expected out of a 1100cc in line four cylinder. Along with the power, Yamaha kept the welcomed and appreciated drive shaft. This allowed the variation of complete touring comfort with a no maintenance drive train or the ability to modify to a low set of handle bars for the stylish Café appeal. The XS1100 was a classy ride but not one to be reckoned with.
One of the exciting emerging trends over the last years has been the ease in which the XS1100 can be customized into a chopper, bobber, brat, cafe racer or you can just do a complete restoration. MikesXS has a very experienced team of professionals that can help answer any questions you might have on your custom project.
Mikesxs.net was started in 2001 with the XS rider in mind and has continuously been the largest and most comprehensive supplier of XS parts. MikesXS carries everything you need to service your motorcycle, including: high output charging systems (PMA kit), hard tail frames, big bore kits, petcocks, oem type oil filters, carburetor (carb) kits, brake calipers, clutch repair kits, master cylinders, gasket sets, 7/8 inch handlebars, cam chain guides and many other items! All of the inventory listed on our site is in stock and usually ships within 24 hours. We ship all over the world from the United States to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, UK, France, Germany and over 50 other countries
We are proud to have many of our parts manufactured for us by the very same factories that made the original OEM parts and we also support and carry parts from custom parts builders like Hugh's Handbuilt, Monster Craftsman, TC Bros, Pamco, XS Charge, Analog Cycles, Moto Gadget and many other custom motorcycle fabrication parts.
*please see product pages for specific fitment information
Items 1-48 of 110
- $7.96Part #08-0111Brake Lever - (Black) - Fits: XS650 SE/F/2F/SF/SG/SH/SK/SL (78-84), and XS650S J/K Heritage Specials. Also fits: XS400 (78-81), SR500 (78-79), XJ650 Maxim (80-83), XJ650 L (81), XJ650 Seca (82), XS750 (78-79), XV750 Virago (81-830, XS850 (80-81), XJ1100 (82), XS1100 (78-81)SR500 (78-79)Fits our 08-0255/0265 Master Cyli...
- Part #11-2250Tail Light Lens - Long Rectangular Type - Fits: Most 1980-84 XS650 "Specials" OEM Ref.# 1A8-84721-60 Not DOT approved for Highway use.Also fits: XS750D. XS850 1980, XS1100 E, and some other XS250, XS400, RD400, and SR500.
- Part #20-0033Gas Cap with keys - Fits: 1976-79 XS650 "Standard" models and our 64-7700 and 64-7702 Fuel Tanks. Note: Caps from "Standards" and "Specials" do not interchange.Fits most: RD400 (76-80), XS750 (77-79), XS850 (80-81), TX650A (74), XS650B (75), XS360C (76-77), XS500 (76-77), Also fits: RS100-DX, RS125, RD200, RX100, RX125
- Part #20-0034Fits: 1978-84 Yamaha XS650 "Specials" Note: Caps from "Standards" and "Specials" do not interchange.Will work with other Specials models: XS400 Specials, XS750 Specials, XS850 Specials, XS1100 Specials, and SR500 78-79 (latch depth adjusted)OEM reference #306-81862-10-00, 4RO-24602-01-00
- Part #35-0665Mikuni carburetor Tuning Manual from Sudco. 92 page manual includes exploded parts views, parts listings and optional parts. Guides you through tuning and trouble shooting for the popular lines of Mikuni carburetors. The definite reference for Mikuni carburetors and a must for the do-it-yourself type.For Mikuni Pocket...
- Part #01-0652Front wheel Oil Seal - (SD-28-47-7-1) Fits: Front on All 650's 1973-84, RD350 A/B 73-75, RD400 76-78, SR500 78-84, XVS535 87-01, XVS535S 96-97, TX650A 74, XVS650 98-06, XS750 78-80, XS850 80-81, TDM850 91-99, XS1100 78-81
- Part #01-0653Front Wheel Oil Seal - Speedo drive side - (SDO-45-56-6). Fits: Front on All 650's 1973-84, RD350 A/B 73-75, RD400 76-78, SR500 78-84, XVS535 87-01, XVS535S 96-97, TX650A 74, XVS650 98-06, XS750 78-80, XS850 80-81, TDM850 91-99, XS1100 78-81
- Part #06-3607Shock Absorber Set - (Monza Traditional) standard size for 1974-84 XS650 TX650's - Dual Progressive wound Chrome Springs & Long Black top shroud with black shock body.12 3/4" (324mm.) eye to eye., Includes preload wrench & set of eye rubbers.Can be used as replacement on: Yamaha RD400 1976-79, XS400 1977-81,...
- Part #08-0014Clutch Lever (Silver) - Fits: XS2 (72), TX650/A (73-74), and XS650 B/C/D (75-77) OEM Ref.# 583/1J3-83912-10, 214-83912-00Also fits: RD125 75-77, RD200 74-76, RD250 73-77, RD350 73-75, TZ350 76-78, XS360 76-77, RD400 C/D/E 76-78, XS400 77-78, TX500 73-74, XS500 75-78, TX750 73-74, TZ750 74 & 77, XS750 77-78.
- Part #08-0118Brake lever (silver) 77-84. With finger indentions.Also compatible with: XS400 79-81, SR500 78-79, XJ550 Seca 81-83, XJ650 Maxim 80-83, XJ650 L 81, XJ650 R Seca 82, XS750 E/F 78-79, XV750 Virago 81-83, XS850 80-81, XJ1100 82, XS1100 L/S 78-8108-0134 is matching clutch lever.*** has finger indentions
- Part #08-0204Front Brake Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit - OEM # 1J3-W0041-20 to fit optional Dual Disc on 1980 XS650SG - Master Cylinder - OEM# 2G2-25850-01 & 3J6-25850-00 XS650 Standard 1977-79, XS650 Special 1978-84.Note: This Master Cylinder is the same as used on 1979-81 XS1100 models with Dual Disc or offered as original on...
- Part #08-0255Master Cylinder Assembly - 13mm. bore (for single Front disc brake) Yamaha OEM type. Complete with brake lever, brake light switch, banjo bolt and banjo bolt washers (Pr.). Recommended for 1977-84 XS650's Mirror mount has left hand Threads.For single disc brake.Also fits RD250, RD350, RD400, XS750 Standard 1977-79, XS8...
- Part #08-0262Brake Side (RH side) Master Cylinder for use with single disc brakes as on 1977-84 Yamaha XS650's. All Alloy Low profile design Mirror mount has RH threads. Adapter 16-300112.9mm. Piston Dia., Banjo Bolt and brake switch Included.Also fits: XS750 1977-79, XS850 1980-81, XS1100 1978-81. For use as OEM: 1J3-25850-0...
- Part #08-0265Master Cylinder Assembly - 16mm bore.Recommended for late dual disc Front brakes on 1977-84 Yamaha XS650's Or single front disc brake (1972-76 650's). Yamaha OEM type. Complete with brake lever, brake light switch, banjo bolt and washers. Mirror mount has Left Threads.For dual disc brakes.Also fits: XS750 Standard and...
- Part #08-7000Master Cylinder Cap and Diaphragm Kit to Repair Original master Cylinders used on All 1978-84 XS650's.Kit Contains: Reservoir Cap - OEM # 1J3-25852-01-00 Diaphragm Bushing - OEM # 1J3-25855-01-00 Diaphragm - OEM # 1J3-25854-01 Cap Screws (4) - OEM # 90151-05008-00Made in Japan Also fits XS750 Standard 1977-79, XS750 Sp...
- Part #09-0016GB Cafe Headlight Bracket Set. - Polished Aluminum - Fits: 35mm, 39mm and 41mm with shims Fork tubes as used on 1977-84 XS650's. 11mm. mount holes. Approximately 4 1/2 inches from center of fork tube mount hole to center of headlight attachment hole.Bikes with standard 35mm forks: XS400 Maxim 82-83, SR500 E/F/G/H 78...
- $46.94Part #09-0019Headlight Bracket 36mm. Headlight brackets. Not a standard XS650 size, for use with 36mm replacement forks. High quality, substantial, polished aluminum. Really nice!Bikes with standard 36mm forks: TT500 C/D/E/F/G/H 76-81, XT500 76-81, XV500 K Virago 83, XV535 T/TC/U Virago 87-88, XV535 93-95, XV535 96-99, XJ550 M...
- $38.98Part #09-00517" Halogen Lamp Kit - Lamp unit with 12V 60/55 Bulb (P43T base) and bulb dust boot. Replaces stock headlight sealed beam. Fits into stock retainer of 74-84 XS650 &TX 650 headlamp. XS1/XS1B/XS2/TX650 (1970-73) models must use #10-1156 "W" clip set and clip the lamp unit to the headlamp rim.Can be used with XS400, XS750,...
- Part #09-00647" Classic Chromed Steel Headlight Assembly with Halogen Lamp .XS650, TX650, XS750, XS850, XS1100, SR500
- Part #09-00727" Halogen Lamp with 60/55 watt H4 P43T Halogen Bulb and parking light.E-Mark certified for RH drive European Market use (can also be used in north America). Replaces stock headlight sealed beam.Fits into stock retainer of 1974-84 XS650 & TX650 Headlamp.Note: XS1/XS1b/XS2/TX650 (1970-73) models must use #10-1156 "...
- Part #09-0074Original type 7" Headlight assembly as used on all 650's 1974-84.Custom Polished chrome finish with upgrade to H4 Halogen lamp assembly -(U.S.A. market RH side drive)Includes shell, rim, light unit with 60/55W H4 12V P43T bulb, rubber mounting bushes and wiring grommets. XS750, XS850, XS1100, SR500 - will need to solde...
- $30.91Part #10-2006XS650 Fuse Boxes located on top of the battery are a part of the original wiring harness and have not been available separate, we now offer a copy of this box as shown plus matching terminal block & terminals + the battery top cover it attaches to. Cut the old fuse box from your main harness, attach the connector b...
- Part #11-6510Rear Short stalk Signal Lamp. For those wanting signal lamps tucked in closer to the frame. 8 mm. stud mount. As used for European Markets. Lens has milky translucent center. DOT approved. E mark.Yamaha XS650. Will work on XS400, XS750. XS850, some SR500.
- Part #11-6512Rear Short stalk Signal Lamp. For those wanting signal lamps tucked in closer to the frame. 8 mm. stud mount. Clear amber lens.Yamaha XS650 and other vintage motorcycles. Will work on XS400, XS750, XS850, some SR500.DOT approved
- Part #11-6513Rear Medium stalk Signal Lamp. Length from end of stem to inside of lens is 67mm, length from the "step" in the stem is 46mm, total length is 147mm. 8 mm. stud mount. As used for European Markets. Lens has milky translucent center. DOT approved. E mark.Yamaha XS650. Will work on XS400, XS750, XS850, some SR500.
- Part #12-0057Ignition Switch with fork lock & keys - Fits: XS650 1978-84 Only !OEM Ref.# 2G2-82508-50Also works with XS400 81-83, SR250 Exciter 80-82, XV500 k Virago 83, XJ550 81-83, FJ600 84-85, XJ600 92-93, XJ650 Maxim 80-83, XJ650 Seco 82, XJ750 Maxim 83, XS750 78-79, XV750 Virago 82-83, XS850 Special 80-81, XJ900 Seca 83, X...
- Part #15-0554Genuine K&N Universal motorcycle Air filter. Sold each.3" outside diameter, 4" long, 5/8" flange length, offset flange.Note: legal in California only for racing vehicles.Yamaha XS650 Also compatible with XS400, XS850 80-81, XS1100 78-83. Order one per carb.
- Part #16-3010Rectangular Mirror Set - Stock for 1978-84 XS650 "Special". Chrome Set L&R - OEM Ref.# 2G2/4M4-26290-00 Note: Yamaha Right hand mirrors (Brake side) have a Left hand thread. Left side mirrors (Clutch side) have a right hand thread.Also fits: XJ650, XJ750, XV750, XS1100Approximately 5" stem, 5 1/4"x3 1/4" mirror
- Part #17-4526Gasket - OEM Exhaust Muffler cross over Joint Gasket. OEM# 2G2-14714-00 Fits: Yamaha original Exhaust - XS650 E/SE/SF/2F/SG-SK (1978-83).Also fits: XV1000 TR1 81-82, XJ900F 85-94, XJ900 83-84, XS850 80, XS750 SE 80, XV500 83-87, XS400 SE 81-82.
- Part #17-6805Ignition Coil - Exact replacement original type coil for all XS650's with contact point ignitions. Replaces original coils that are weak from heat and age and restores spark strength to the ignition system. Hitachi type CM11-50/50B/52A 4 Ohm primary - 2 required per bike. Plug wires not included.OEM Ref.# 254-82310-60-...
- Part #20-0100Kit contains o rings and diaphragms to rebuild one fuel petcock. Does not include plastic diaphragm spacer block.Yamaha XS650 F, 2F, G, H, Special II, Heritage, 78-83.XS400 E, F, 2F, G, H, 78-81, SG/SH Special 80-81 XJ700 N/NC/S Maxim 85-86 XS750 SE after frame 311211 78, XS750SF 79, XS850 80-81 XJ900 83-85 XJ900R SEC...
- Part #20-0101Kit contains o rings and diaphragms to rebuild one fuel petcock. Does not include plastic diaphragm spacer block.Yamaha XS650 E 78XS360 C, D, 2D 76-77 XS400 D 77 SR500 E/F/G/H 78-81 SR500 82-84, 88, 91-93 XS500 E 78 XS750 D/2D/E/F 77-79 XS1100 E/F/G/H 78-81
- Part #20-5020Gasket - Float Bowl - Fits: 1980-84 XS650 Stock 34mm. Mikuni CV Carbs. XS650 SE/SF/SG 78-80.Oem Ref.# 3F7-14984-00Also fits: XS400 G/H/SH/SJ 80-82, XS1100 80-81, SR250 80-82, XS750.
- Part #20-6028Carb Slide & Diaphragm Assembly. - Fits: Mikuni BS34 CV Carbs as used on 1980-84 XS650's OEM Ref.# 3F7/3H5-14940 - Mikuni GenuineAlso fits: SR250 Exciter 80-82, XS400 SE 82, XS400 G 80, XS400 H 81, XS400 SH/SJ 81-82, XS400 J 82, XS400 K Maxim 83, XJ900 RK Seca 83, XJ1100 Maxim 82, XS1100 G/H/LG/LG/SG/SH 80-81
- Part #20-6502Plastic Carb Float - Fits: 1980-84 XS650 Stock 34mm. Mikuni CV Carbs.Also replaces Brass float used on early 1980 XS650 "Specials". OEM Ref.# 3H5-14985-00 Includes Float and pinAlso fits:XS400 J/K Maxim 82-83 XS400 RJ/RK SECA 82-83 XS1100 G 80-81